“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”
-Charles M. Schulz
For all the guys who are likely waiting last minute to get their partner a Valentine's Day gift, look no further! What's better than making your own hand rolled chocolate truffles to gift to your lover? This year, step up your game and prepare these delicious, decadent truffles and seal the deal on your everlasting love! And ladies, if your man can't even plug in a food processor, do yourself a favor and whip a batch or two of these for yourself to enjoy!
- 2 cup Cashews
- 14 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs (optional)
1. Add the cashews, pitted dates, vanilla, cinnamon, cacao powder, and sea salt to a food processor.
2. To start, blend using the PULSE button then once ingredients start to combine, blend on high until mixture begins to stick together.
3. Test mixture by squeezing a ball in your hand. if the mixture sticks together, your done, if its a bit to crumbly then continue to mix.
4. Once desired consistency is achieved, fold in the cacao nibs.
5. Scoop out small portions and roll into a ball. Roll the balls in cacao powder, cinnamon, nibs, shredded coconut, or chopped nuts.
5. Place in the fridge to set up a bit before serving.