This recipe is for all the burger fans who are looking to "beef" up the flavor of their favorite burgers. Mincing the olives, garlic, and herbs adds a nice Mediterranean flare that comes through the smokiness of the cooked burgers.
Olive & Rosemary Burgers
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup freshly ground almonds
- 1/2 cup minced carrot
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Roughly chop the garlic and rosemary then add the pitted olives and mince. Continue to chop until the olives create a slightly chunky paste.
- Mince a carrot then combine with the olive paste and ground beef. Add a few turns of black pepper then mix until thoroughly combined.
- Portion into 4 ounce patties then form into burgers.
- Cook to desired doneness and enjoy with preferred condiments.